Monday, August 5, 2013

confessions

Alright guys... it's about to get real. If you're not ready for it, better leave now. I'm making confessions. Judge me if you like, it won't change me.

1. I multitask while I'm in the bath, and recently I was attempting to eat chips and salsa while bathing and I ended up taking a corn and bean bath when my salsa fell in. And I scooped out the veggies and didn't even run new water.

2. I put chocolate chips in any and all ice cream, tonight it was orange sherbet.

3. I listened to a Christmas song two days ago, on purpose. Three times.

4. I've never seen Forrest Gump.

5. I give my cat daily pep talks when we are about to make a dramatic life change.. it helps her adjust. I think.

6. I only light tea light candles in my house because I never remember to blow them out and they are the only ones that will go out on their own.

7. A few days ago I was craving tasty coffee, so I made some with my Keurig. I poured creamer in it and didn't realize my creamer was expired until it came out in a clump and splashed into my hot coffee. I stirred it vigorously and drank half the cup anyway before deciding it didn't really taste that good.

8. Today I went to a pottery painting place and painted by myself, mostly cause I do what I want.

9. I have had a keyboard set up in my bedroom for almost 1 year and I still don't have a power cord for it.

10. Sometimes [or 95% of the time] when I get off work I'm so exhausted I take my scrubs off and go straight to bed without a shower. Gross, I know.

11. NewGirl is skanky and scandalous, and I'm obsessed with it.

12. Working nights has my sleep schedule super janky, so I'm usually up until 3 or 4 am even if I'm not working. I get super dramatic after like 1 and I have to put my phone out of reach so I don't send super dramatic, girly, clingy, lame text messages. As a substitute, I write extremely lame and dramatic love notes in my journal that make me sound like a 13 year old girl. [Obvs I have the vocabulary of a 13 year old girl also.. I just used "dramatic" 3 times in 3 sentences. Long hair don't care].

13. I only make my bed when the sheets are finally sagging to the floor on the side I sleep on.

14. I frequently check my mail at 7 am even though it is always empty at that time and I am completely aware that the mailman doesn't come until 3 pm.

15. Maybe once a week I stalk myself on social media.

16. I played Pokémon on a Gameboy DS last week. For 3ish hours.

Alright, spill your guts. You owe me something embarrassing now. Tell me. Please.

3 comments:

  1. I eat in the bathtub too! I have been known to eat a #4 combo meal from burger king while I soak :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never take baths, but I write prayer requests on my shower walls with a a childs soap crayon...sometimes when my kids visit, they get hold of my crayon and write other rude comments on my shower walls.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never take the time to take a bath, but I write prayer requests on my shower wall with a childs soap crayon to remind me to pray when I take a shower....when my kids are home, they get hold of my crayon and write rude comments on my shower walls.

    ReplyDelete