Wednesday, July 31, 2013

guess what?

Hi friends :)
So guess what?
My baby brother got married!

And guess what else?
I got to spend a whole 5 days with this guy.

He's pretty much my fav. But really. I've known him for years, but the timing was never good for us all through college, and because he lives in Dallas and I live in Murfreesboro, you might say the timing isn't really that good now either, but it actually is. Promise.

I have never felt so immediately connected with someone, especially not someone so far away. He is by far the most thoughtful, grownup, smart, not to mention handsome guy I've ever known. We stay on the same page, all day err day, and he makes me feel like I am a treasure. I know, you're jealous, as you should be. Sorry ladies, he's taken. Back off.

I don't know what else to say today except that life is crazy. And mine is up in the air, and I have the hardest time trusting God when I can't see how things are going to fall into place [isn't that how it always seems to go?]. But I know He is faithful. I know He has plans. I know He makes promises and keeps them. I know He provides for His children. I know He is my God, and if He is for us, what can be against us?

Be encouraged today, friends! Whatever you are going through or waiting for or uneasy about, take it to Jesus. He loves when we do that. And He will be faithful. Promise.

I'll keep you posted. Adios!

1 comment:

  1. I am thrilled for you! In God's time things will work out. He really is handsome! Love, Cathy Belew. P.S. you are beautiful in so many ways.

    ReplyDelete