Tuesday, February 5, 2013

pull-ups

Mommy, Wow! I'm a big girl now.... [sung as though you were hearing the Pull-ups commercial from back in the day]

I filed my taxes today. Online. For free. By myself. [with the help of H&R block].

I found the closest thing to Heaven in Murfreesboro today. It's the Greenway. By the river.
 
I bought my first outfit for Elizabeth and Russ's baby girl today. And it's adorable. Especially the butt.

I painted my kitty a new waterbowl. And she got a new scratch pad so she can quit tearin up my furniture. And she actually uses it.

I finally decorated the shelf in my bathroom.

And I finally painted this canvas that I've been thinking about painting for 3 months.

And that, folks, is what you call productivity.
"Idle hands are the devils playground"- The Music Man
Get busy people!

1 comment:

  1. Great choice on your wine bottle! Cupcake, is it? One of my fav vineyards. Love you. Keep writing. Debi

    ReplyDelete