Tuesday, October 2, 2012

pumpkin palooza!

The past few days off work I've been feeling super festive. I've come to the conclusion that if I don't prepare ahead of time for holidays, then they come and go and I don't have time to enjoy my decorations. So, the idea is to decorate as soon as possible for all of the upcoming holidays... which means the pumpkins and ghosts are out! [And that I'm already planning a Christmas craft day for early November]. Even though I have very few visitors, I've made it my personal goal to never let that stop me from decorating completely for holidays. Coming into my living room makes me smile... thats all that counts! So, here are the pumpkins I'm smiling at today:
Mostly all these ideas came from Pinterest or Fall magazines or Google... or a combination of the three. I'm not this creative on my own, don't worry. :) Which one is your favorite?

happy fall ya'll!

No comments:

Post a Comment